All pupils are expected to wear the correct school uniform and all items must be clearly labelled with their name.
Please note for health and safety reasons: All hair must be neatly tied back and off the face. Hair accessories should be neutral or in school colours. No nail varnish is permitted. Ear-rings must be small plain studs (these must be removed or taped over during all sporting activities). Children are encouraged to wear a watch but no other jewellery items are allowed.
From 25 February 2019, our school uniform is available from Stevensons who are situated on Victoria Street in St Albans.
Click below to see their price list.
Alternatively, you can also order online from Ace Clothing.
Ace offers a FREE delivery service to the school on Wednesdays during term-time. Alternatively you can collect from Ace’s shop in Wembley. In either case parents will be notified when items are ready for collection
- Dark green pinafore dress/skirt or grey trousers. in summer grey culottes are permitted
- White shirt and school tie.
- Dark green cardigan or v- neck jumper (with or without our logo).
- Summer dress – green/white pinstripe/ gingham.
- Grey culottes with a white polo shirt (with or without our logo).
Shoes – plain black sturdy shoes with strap/laces. (No heels or open-toe sandals).
White, red or green tights/socks.
- Grey trousers
- White shirt and school tie
- Dark green v- neck jumper (with or without our logo)
- Grey/black/white socks
- Summer – boys may wear white casual open necked shirts in place of collar and tie or a white polo shirt (with or without our logo).
- Grey shorts
- Plain black (no trainers please)
- Plain white T shirt and red shorts (Indoor and Outdoor).
- Black plimsolls for indoor games (optional).
- Plain Trainers for outdoor games.
- Cold weather outdoor games: children are permitted to wear plain dark coloured tracksuit bottoms and their school jumper/cardigan/coat or a dark green round-neck sweater (with or without our logo).
The children need to use the school bag or a plain dark coloured school bag. School bags can also be purchased from Stevensons.
We ask that the children wear a red or dark coloured coat.
Children should have their own pencil case with lead and coloured pencils, a rubber, a sharpener, a ruler, a glue stick as well as a purple pen for self-editing work and, for Years 4, 5 and 6 only, a handwriting pen. We encourage children to have only one small pencil case that can easily fit in their tray.