All pupils are expected to wear the correct school uniform and all items must be clearly labelled with their name.
Please note for health and safety reasons: All hair must be neatly tied back and off the face. Hair accessories should be neutral or in school colours. No nail varnish is permitted. Ear-rings must be small plain studs (these must be removed or taped over during all sporting activities). Children are encouraged to wear a watch but no other jewellery items are allowed.
All our school uniform is available from Ace Clothing
Ace offers a FREE delivery service to the school on Wednesdays during term-time. Alternatively you can collect from Ace’s shop in Wembley. In either case parents will be notified when items are ready for collection
School ties and hats are available from the school office.
Our green school rucksacks with our logo are organised by our PTA and are available to buy from our school office.
*New September 2014: Ace Clothing began to stock the dark green v-neck jumper with our school logo. Our children can wear this jumper or a plain dark green v-neck with their tie. (The infant children wear the round neck sweater because they wear polo shirts).
- Dark green pinafore dress/skirt or grey trousers. in summer grey culottes are permitted
- White shirt and school tie.
- Dark green cardigan or v- neck jumper (with or without our logo).
- Summer dress – green/white pinstripe/ gingham.
- Grey culottes with a white polo shirt (with or without our logo).
Shoes – plain black sturdy shoes with strap/laces. (No heels or open-toe sandals).
White, red or green tights/socks.
- Grey trousers
- White shirt and school tie
- Dark green v- neck jumper (with or without our logo)
- Grey/black/white socks
- Summer – boys may wear white casual open necked shirts in place of collar and tie or a white polo shirt (with or without our logo).
- Grey shorts
- Plain black (no trainers please)
- Plain white T shirt and red shorts (Indoor and Outdoor).
- Black plimsolls for indoor games (optional).
- Plain Trainers for outdoor games.
- Cold weather outdoor games: children are permitted to wear plain dark coloured tracksuit bottoms and their school jumper/cardigan/coat or a dark green round-neck sweater (with or without our logo).